省个流🐶:
🎤 对话内容翻译
提问者 :
> Just how important a decision is it Reece at this stage of your career?
> 在你职业生涯的现阶段,里斯,这个决定到底有多重要?
里斯·詹姆斯 (Reece):
> I mean, it's a, you know, a vital time in my career.
> 我是说,这是我职业生涯中至关重要的时期
> I want my peak years to be, you know, at Chelsea.
> 我希望把我的巅峰岁月,留在切尔西
> And I think, you know, we have everything it takes to win.
> 而且我认为,我们具备赢得胜利所需的一切条件
> And, you know, hopefully the, you know, coming years, we win big trophies.
> 希望在未来的几年里,我们能赢得更多重大赛事的冠军奖杯。
提问者 (Interviewer):
> Reece you've got such a phenomenal bond with the Chelsea supporters.
> 里斯,你和切尔西球迷之间有着极其深厚的情感羁绊。
> What would your message be to them when they hear this great news that you've now signed a new contract at the club?
> 当他们听到你已经与俱乐部签订新合约这个大好消息时,你有什么话想对他们说吗?
里斯·詹姆斯 (Reece):
> My message to them would, you know, be I'm over the moon to stay, to extend and, you know, thanks for all your support.
> 我想对他们说的是,能留下来并完成续约,我真的欣喜若狂。感谢你们一直以来的支持。
> You know, you stuck with me when, you know, I
had setback after setback for a number of years.
> 过去这几年,当我一次又一次遭遇挫折时,是你们一直陪伴着我、对我不离不弃。
> And hopefully I can repay you.
> 希望我能用实际行动来回报你们。